To download the application please follows this link: Download page
After downloading it just extract file from the zip file and double click LogicCircuitSetup.msi.
This windows application requires
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
It should be installed if you have all updates from Microsoft installed on your computer.
Changes in version 2.17.03.20
- This release adding Python scripting language and command console to run your scripts. With scripting language, you can test your circuits. If you are using LogicCircuit for teaching you can check your students work automatically.
Changes in version 2.16.09.20
- Kunihiko Ohnaka translated the application to Japanese.
- Couple of bugs were fixed.
Changes in version 2.16.06.03
- John Anderman translated the application to Polish.
- Fixed couple of bugs that affected displays.
Changes in version 18.104.22.168
- Panos Eracleous has completed Greek translation.
- Fixed bug in initialization of circuit run.
Changes in version 22.214.171.124
- Persian translation added.
- Improvements on memory dialogs.
Changes in version 126.96.36.199
- Fixing performance degradation on RAM, ROM, and run time memory dialogs.
- Updating required version of Microsoft .NET
Changes in version 188.8.131.52
- Fixing hot keys in graphics array dialog.
- Fixing error in truth table filter.
- Fixing incorrect calculation of bit width of wire in wire display.
- Adding actual bit width to probe history dialog. Double click probe when your circuit is running to see this information.
- More uniformly arrange UI.
Changes in version 184.108.40.206
- Some improvements in internal tools.
- Brazilian Portuguese translation is completed by Lucas Balieiro Matos.
- Portugal Portuguese translation is done by Bruno Ramalhete.
Changes in version 2.15.01.06
- Lithuanian translation was added by Konstantinas Birželis.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11
- In the truth table column headers showing same tool tips as corresponding input or output pins.
- Some minor bug in setup were fixed.
- Spanish translation was completed by Daniela Becker and Ukrainian by Sergey Dubinets.
Changes in version 18.104.22.168
- Some bugs were fixed.
- Dutch translation is completed by Hans Kamphuis.
Changes in version 2.14.10.07
This is release of a few new features.
- Adding search dialog to Circuit menu. This will help to explore and navigate big projects. You can search not only simple strings but whole regular expressions. For details on the syntax please refer to: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/az24scfc(v=vs.110).aspx
- Adding new elements: Graphics array, Sensor, and Buzzer.
- Now Buttons, Constants, Sensors, and Buzzers allows to choose the side where the pin is located.
- Tri-state buffers now can have their enable (E) pin on top or bottom.
- Buttons are resizable now.
Changes in version 2.14.03.12
- Adding Hebrew translation made by Dmitri Abramchaev.
- Fixed bug preventing running circuits with huge number of gates.
- More information showing in the status bar when a symbol selected on the diagram.
Changes in version 2.14.03.03
- When your circuit running you can now click and hold wire to see real time information traveling on this wire. This will simplify debugging.
- When holding Ctrl key and click on diagram background nothing get unselected. This should makes it easier to edit your diagram.
- Gates are using standard notation. Please see: wikipedia page for more details.
- Fixed some bugs.