Inversion circles on output and auto add new devices

An area for asking questions, making suggestion, share ideas and place circuit examples.
don.alford48

Inversion circles on output and auto add new devices

Post by don.alford48 »

Hi, a suggestion to please increase the size of the inversion circles on the output of symbols - this makes it easier to distinguish between solid connection black dots and an inverted output.

Also, could a project be saved with your favourite logic circuits to be the default for a new project - yes I know you can import each time but I believe it would be advantageous for students to have a range of standard devices to select from each time as a default - it's one less barrier to learning.

I love the ability to select, copy & paste the truth table into Excel - students can then use logic formula to check their boolean algebra :D

cheers
Don
admin
Site Admin

Re: Inversion circles on output and auto add new devices

Post by admin »

Hi Don,
Thanks for suggestions. Next version is almost packed with features and bug fixes, but in some future version it can be done.
You can use logical formulas to validate your circuits right in the truth table window. There is a filter box exactly for this. Please read about it in more details in: http://www.logiccircuit.org/TruthTable.html
Eugene
don.alford48

Re: Inversion circles on output and auto add new devices

Post by don.alford48 »

hi Eugene, thanks for that - I will explore the filter box some more :D