[SOLUTION] Program freezing or not responding

If you have something to say about LogicCircuit program or you know how to improve it please share it here.
Ghenah

[SOLUTION] Program freezing or not responding

Post by Ghenah »

Hello everyone. First let me thank the author for creating such an amazing tool. I've tried lots of free programs like this, but only this got nice features like fancy interface, creating own ICs, awesome wire placing, selecting multiple components and other stuff. 8-)

Ok. Now let's get to the case. Having created some relatively non-heavy circuits (e.g. (a AND NOTb AND NOTc) OR (b AND c) OR (NOTa AND c)), every time I want to drag a selection box around some of components program starts to freeze and even may get to the point when it does not respond (though after some time it might continue working). But even more often this appears when I want to scroll my screen. So, the solution for me was to go to the [Tools>Options] and uncheck a "Show grid" checkbox. Hopefully, that will help to someone.
admin
Site Admin

Re: [SOLUTION] Program freezing or not responding

Post by admin »

Thanks for pointing this issue out. I’ll try to fix it.
admin
Site Admin

Re: [SOLUTION] Program freezing or not responding

Post by admin »

This is turned out to be video card/driver issue.
If someone else experiencing this please make sure you have all the drivers installed up to date.