Great program

If you have something to say about LogicCircuit program or you know how to improve it please share it here.
Alexander

Great program

Post by Alexander »

Hi, admin! This is a great program. I just started to learn a logic circuits (as a hobby), and the first thing i did is searched google for simulators. I tried about 6 simulators(also not free), but this one is the best ! Just few days and I've already wrote some basic things that I'll share soon. It's really good idea to have only basic gates, to let everyone understand the logic. The idea of compacting the circuit to one chip is great, and I don't understand why its not so implemented in other simulators(I have not tested all of them!)!
I have one suggestion to this feature. It would be great if i could navigate in the chip hierarchy with "back" or "up" buttons like in browsers!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Great program

Post by admin »

Hi Alexander,
Thanks for using it and making suggestions. Yes you are right that is going to be a good feature to have. So in one of the future version I’ll add it. Meanwhile you can use keyboard combinations to get pretty much same result. When you hold Ctrl and Press Tab key you are navigating back in the history on every Tab. Once you’ve released the Ctrl you are end you history walk. Try to play with it for yourself and hopefully you’ll find it useful.
Eugene
Alexander

Re: Great program

Post by Alexander »

Thanks, it works good.
What about an ability to enlarge the paper size ?