Bug troubleshooting help

If you have something to say about LogicCircuit program or you know how to improve it please share it here.
Kay_Cee_

Bug troubleshooting help

Post by Kay_Cee_ »

I need help troubleshooting a bug in my circuit.

The error is: Input pin x2 of =1(39,43) connected to more than one output pin that are not tri state capable

There are two components in my circuit that I have, both of which I have tested and confirmed they are not the problem

I have narrowed down the problem to this area in the circuit:
Captureadfadfadfadf.PNG
Captureadfadfadfadf.PNG (85.88 KiB) Viewed 11289 times
How can I fix this without redoing the entire circuit from the ground up?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Bug troubleshooting help

Post by admin »

Hi,
It is hard to say without actual circuit but from your image it looks like you have connected outputs of some OR and AND gates together this might manifest in the error you see.
More over I don't know what you are trying to build so I hardly can tell what to change in your circuit.
Regards,
Eugene
Kay_Cee_

Post by Kay_Cee_ »

Here is the file for the project
Attachments
Arithmetic.CircuitProject
(376.02 KiB) Downloaded 559 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As I have mentioned before you have multiple gates outputs connected. That is why you have this error.
For example on the image above you have almost all AND gates and XOR outputs connected. Not where you have your red circle, but where you have them connected to the output pins. You can see it more clearly if you Shift-Click to wire connected 1o output pin. This will select all the connected wires and you will see that it's 3 and outputs and one XOR outputs are connected together. Which is one of the error you will see.
Kay_Cee_

Post by Kay_Cee_ »

ok. Thanks for sticking with me even if I may have been a bit arrogant.