Colored LEDs

If you have something to say about LogicCircuit program or you know how to improve it please share it here.
Hans Cadans

Colored LEDs

Post by Hans Cadans »

Dear Administrator,

After reading the problem of Martzz (a very nice idea), I would suggest the next thing.
a multi-color LED.

As in real life, this LED can have three connections, one for each primary color (RGB).
Not connected inputs don't affect the color. A combination of inputs gives a new color.
For example: If one combines the "RED-input" with the "GREEN-input", one get orange (yellow).

In this way, one have eight possibilities. 7 colors and all colors off.
I hope, it's possible to realise this item.

Best Regards
Hans Cadans
admin
Site Admin

Re: Colored LEDs

Post by admin »

Well, it is actually already implemented. There is a LED matrix. If you need to have only one LED just set it size to 1x1. Please look at this help topic for more details: http://www.logiccircuit.org/LedMatrix.html
Pandem

Post by Pandem »

Hello Admin,
I'm very new to this forum and would like to suggest or request that an option on the colour of the LEDS.
As I used to using different coloured LEDs in my projects why not an option to select a different colour. Red is a fine colour however Yellow and Green would be just as fine if not more realistic. While on the colour of the LEDS I have used a similar style of LED but used a lighter gray. I find the relative brightness of the LED could be improved by changing the contrast by using a gray.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As I mentioned it's already implemented. For practical use please see this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9789&p=9661&hilit=traffic#p9661
Pandem

Post by Pandem »

Hello Admin,
The LED I was referring to is the LED in the Input Output resource list on the Left Hand panel.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You can build such component yourself. Just create new circuit, put 1x1 let matrix, make needed connection and mark the circuit as Display. You will have any color LED.
Untitled1.png
Untitled1.png (4.57 KiB) Viewed 16871 times
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (5.83 KiB) Viewed 16871 times
Pandem

Post by Pandem »

Thank you