A small project

An area for asking questions, making suggestion, share ideas and place circuit examples.
CD4013

A small project

Post by CD4013 »

Thanks for software, very good for calculate automation solutions and test some suspicious circuits from web.
Her a small project for a 8 command remote control coder-decoder a simple solution, [to time i work on it]. The device have only one problem to store the received information... :) with a new received packet it reset the first one... maybe some one have a good idea for the device or can find a usable part for his own projects.

About the clock frequency what are the maximum frequency if i select that??? ... if its possible to make a clock 32kHZ or 4, 8, MHz (0-32Mhz selectable...). The software all so needs a par of simple elements (a diode!!) passive elements such resistors, capacitors :) it will be very nice to have such extras :)

And more:) what about to connect PC with running project with some external device via LTP port to control a robot for example? :)
Attachments
Element base.CircuitProject
The RC
(486.1 KiB) Downloaded 827 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: A small project

Post by admin »

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your circuits with us.
So the frequency is quite fuzzy topic on all none real time operation systems like Windows. It not realistic to guarantee execution of any program more frequently that once every 100 ms. Within this frequency in the program all timers need to flip from 0 to 1 and back. So that means that maximum stable frequency is 50 Hz. And that is what you can set when your circuit is running. But it is possible to run with maximum speed too. As you probably noticed there is a check box next to frequency slider that allows maximum speed execution.
CD4013

Re: A small project

Post by CD4013 »

"Memory" complete and tested. On max clk frequency it works perfect. Now for the construction i need to find a 8bit CMOS shift register with parallel output...
Attachments
RC v2.0.CircuitProject
(496.57 KiB) Downloaded 752 times